Kitty - 6 year old Boston, Coco - 4 year old Pug


AKA - Kit Kat, Kitty Monster, Scaredy Kitty, Kitty Girl, Kitty Boo, Missy Moo Moo, Lean and Mean. Co Pouf, Curious Coco, Black Velvet, Stinky Butt, Little Missy , Crazy Co, Chunker Pug, Co-Mo-Jo.







Monday, September 5, 2011

More Farmer's Market Fun

Brodie: YEEEAAAAHHHHH...I'm the man. Two fine ladies are in my shaggin' wagon. Coco: I'm smiling my goofy smile. You can all thank me for my sacrifice when we get ice cream. Kitty: I have surface issues..Get me out of this red contraption and stay on your side Mr.!OK. 1-2-3...Let's blow this joint!
Helllo there. Why are yous laying down? I'm very friendly don't worry.
Really Penelope, we met last week and it was all good. You smell really nice though.
She is a funny Frenchie. We have seen her a few times and she lays down immediately. Her mom says this is just her habit. When we leave she follows us and wants to hang out more...on the ground. Isn't she cute? We like her and she looks like a pug.

Hope everyone has a good week! We got rained out in Alabama this holiday weekend but we still made the best of it and hung out with cousin Bosco.

*******Sophie Update: Miss Thing starts her chemo treatments by IV this week. Her mum says it is only for 10 minutes, once a week to start. Her new diet has already started as well. It is holistic, and she gets tons of veggies, supplements, alkaline water, and even sugar free pasta noodles. I will get the full run-down on the diet and post about that later. Please pray her first treatment goes ok.
If you missed Sophie's story, please check out the 8/31/2011 post for details. She is a strong pup that needs our help!

7 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Sending good thoughts to Sohpie!!!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Wow what a cool time at the farmers market. BOL that Frenchie sounds like me. I lay down after a few seconds too
Benny & Lily

Payton said...

Heehee! That is a funny Frenchie. I'm so glad you girls had fun at the market. We are keeping Sophie in our prayers for sure.
Love,
Payton

Vito and Gina said...

I must meet this Penelope chick immediately. She is ADOOOOOOOOOORABLE!! And that is too funny how she lays down when you meet her. My mom never takes us to the Farmers Market. Instead we usually sleep until noon on Saturdays. Don't get me wrong, I like sleeping until noon and so does Vinny.

Thanks for keeping us updated on Sophie!

Later!
Vito

Wilma said...

Kitty, Sluggo wants to know if you would like to start a support group with him. Surfacaholics Anonymous.
We are keeping Sophie in our thoughts.

Mack said...

If you ask me, I think Brodie is FRESH!
Sending prayers and sugars Sophie's way.

Luv,
Mack

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Glad to hear that Sophie is trying chemo. Quincy did really well on his treatments. Was never nauseated or lost his fur. DId you and your friend get the ebook okay?