Kitty - 6 year old Boston, Coco - 4 year old Pug


AKA - Kit Kat, Kitty Monster, Scaredy Kitty, Kitty Girl, Kitty Boo, Missy Moo Moo, Lean and Mean. Co Pouf, Curious Coco, Black Velvet, Stinky Butt, Little Missy , Crazy Co, Chunker Pug, Co-Mo-Jo.







Sunday, September 25, 2011

Goodbye Summer..We'll Miss You

Coco here. I went swimming for the very first time this summer. My cuz Bosco was there for moral support. You can't see Kitty, but she was being a total whiney butt, so my Nanna held her while Mom and I ventured out.
My natural robot swimming instincts kicked in right away.
I wasn't exactly enthusiastic.
Ok, building momentum..
I am creating some waves Mom!
Mom says next summer I will get a life vest and go to town, but this time I went bare nekked.
Loooove my Pops. He is an awesome grandpawrent.
Bosco, pose for goodness sakes!
All in all, pretty successful. Didn't sink like a rock or anything. I sure am sad to see the summer end.

13 comments:

Payton said...

Good job, Coco! I think you did awesome for your first time...and you didn't even get in a kiddy pool first...right into the big pool. You are so brave! I can't wait to see more next summer.
Love,
Payton

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Coco
Oh yes,,, you are sooooooo brave!
Look at you! I think you were really having fun. You did not looks afraid at all!
You and your peeps look so pretty together.
I am sad to see summer go too, but I love the nice cool autumn.
I cannot wait to see you swim more next year.
love
tweedles

Two French Bulldogs said...

so thats where you get the swimmer's build
Benny & Lily

Mack said...

Great job Coco! I bet Kitty just needed some reassurance kisses (from me?)

Mia said...

That look so cool!! I need to get the momma to take me swimming next year!!!

~kisses~

Mia

Noodles said...

I can tell you are a natural even though you looked worried.
Love Noodles

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

You're a natural!!!! Good job!

Frank The Tank said...

Oh my goodness Coco you are so cute as a water puggy! You are sooo good at swimming! You are a natural, its sad that summer is over but Autumn is such a wonderful and magical time! I hope to swim like you next year! It looks so much fun and the photos are fab, so pretty! Lobe and pHUGS Frank x x x x x x

Monaco said...

great job coco! Next summer youll rock the waves!

Minnie Moo said...

Swimming is the best. Great job!

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Vito and Gina said...

Aw! We think that last picture of you & your mom is a total framer!

To summer, I say good riddance! I like being able to breathe outside. Now as for the snow, that can stay away.

Later!
Vito

Chicas Libelulas said...

Hola Coco!!
You are a Natural swimmer!!!
So sad your summer is gone, we are still haveing summer-fall weather.
We also think that last photo is frame worthy!
Bechos
Spongy,Licky & Patrick

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Yay! Another pug joins the swim team! We need t shirts. Varsity Girl Pug Swim Team. Although you did look pretty terrified there.