Kitty - 6 year old Boston, Coco - 4 year old Pug


AKA - Kit Kat, Kitty Monster, Scaredy Kitty, Kitty Girl, Kitty Boo, Missy Moo Moo, Lean and Mean. Co Pouf, Curious Coco, Black Velvet, Stinky Butt, Little Missy , Crazy Co, Chunker Pug, Co-Mo-Jo.







Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cousin Bosco Learns His Place in the Pack

A stand off...
HAAAAAIIIILLLLP! The Boston has clamped onto my tail!
Coco: I bitey your ear...Payback Son!

Kitty: EWWWWW, don't be giving me cousin sugars!
Taking a breather. Two butts in a pod. Though we play hard, we are best furiends. We's never actually aggressive so don't anyone worry. We stick to each other like glue.
Boy oh boy do these girls have spunk!

Part II - On the Bed
Rarrrrrgggh.
Hey Mr., put that thing away! This is an all girl pup house, you know.
I bet my mouf is bigger than yours..
Mom, can he stay another night?? I like this guy.
I'm worn slap out. MUST-TAKE-NAP.
Well folks, I think we all learned a valuable lesson here. Kitty and Coco=1, Bosco=0. Never argue with women. They will put you in your place. I'm the biggest, but absolute last in the pack order. Hhhhhmmpppf.


11 comments:

Payton said...

Hi Bosco, it's a fact of life that you were going to learn soon enough so it might as well be now. Women are always leaders of the pack. I'm glad you three had a great time playing though!
Love,
Payton

K9 Katastrophie said...

Bosco is sooo cute!

Licks,
Ruthie

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Hahah looks like good times! Bosco is a cutie!

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL cousin Bosco is adorable!!
Benny & Lily

Mack said...

Kitty,
That was quite the rage face you had there sweetie!

Minnie Moo said...

Women rule. Dog boys drool. Enough said.

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Mia said...

I'm with Minnie Moo on this one!!

~kisses~

Mia

Noodles said...

Woman Power!
Love Noodles

Salinger The Pug said...

That's right Bosco. Bitches come first!!!!

Mom LOL'd at "Cousin Sugar"! HAHAHAAAA!

Love,
S-Dog

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hi, Bosco - handsome dude you are. We all play hard too, but it is all in good fun.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Vito and Gina said...

Kitty, I hate sugars too. Vinny is constantly trying to give them to me. That is of course when is not licking mom's leg or hand or arm or pillow. Man it is annoying.

Glad you had fun with Bosco and showed him who is boss! Cousins can be bad news, believe me, I know, but it looks like you girls got a good one!

Later!
Vito