Liebster means "dearest" in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award we must do the following:1. Copy and paste the award on our blog. 2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.3. Pick our five favorite blogs, with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
Check it out ya'll (I've decided to start using this slang term as I am Southern), We received a lovely award from our new pal Nola! She is a pretty (and quite funny) Dachshund just in case you are wondering. Boy..Dachshund is hard to spell! Anyway, we really like this award because it gives some recogition out there to blogs who should totally have lots of followers. It was hard to pick just five because there are so many out there that we enjoy.
1. Prettie Little Pittie - She is very pretty, and a great example of pitties who go against the ridiculous sterotypes out there.
2. Buddy's Blog - Black Pug. You had us there, but he is also very funny and is Boston Terrier friendly. No we are not biased in any way :)
3. The Adventures of the Tank - This puggle is a great furiend that lives across the pond. He has lots of nice, scenic, outdoor adventures and loves his Mom. You won't be disappointed with Frank.
4. A Day in the Life of Pugs - Wow, these four are PRO's at taking awesome group photo's. Love love love their festive attire for every holiday.
5. Talk to the Paw - We cannot believe these two boys haven't hit 200 followers. Ok, so we do have to admit that these are our special boy pals. We are sweet on one another, and they dote on us with fabulous presents (paws off, ladies out there). Oakley and Swisher are super funny.
Hope everyone can take a minute to stop by and visit all of my pals! And a special thanks to all who visit our blog and make comments. We get a huge kick out of the funny things you guys say.
Kitty and Coco