Kitty - 6 year old Boston, Coco - 4 year old Pug


AKA - Kit Kat, Kitty Monster, Scaredy Kitty, Kitty Girl, Kitty Boo, Missy Moo Moo, Lean and Mean. Co Pouf, Curious Coco, Black Velvet, Stinky Butt, Little Missy , Crazy Co, Chunker Pug, Co-Mo-Jo.







Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday Sleepies

We have been wronged. Mom kicked us out of OUR bed that we ALLOW mom and dad to share with us. We have a set routine of starting out under the covers (so my snoring doesn't keep everyone up), then steadily making our way in between mom and dad, to finally ending up with our heads on the pillows and effectively taking over the bed.

I'm not spoiled or anything..

It takes me like 15 minutes to "fix" the pillows just right. Just as I get my throne perfect, I get kicked out and banished to the couch and our dog beds all day!
UH OH. Here she comes. Quick Coco, use those wrinkles and give her the level 3 sad face.
Huh????????? You want us to voluntarily go into the den so you can leave???? Hahaha. Good luck dragging me. I'm really good at playing limp doggy.

Note from Mom: I've gotten so used to the little buggers that I can't sleep without them! Kitty likes to sleep neck to neck.

11 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Awwww so cute!!!! How can you kick those adorable faces to the couch? =)

houndstooth said...

Heh! I do the same thing, well, except for the snoring part! I sleep under the quilt by Mom and usually with my head on her pillow. I was born to be a princess!

Bunny

LuLu and Wally said...

hahaha! LuLu always starts under the covers and then works her way up. Wally has to have his head buried in my neck, right under my chin. I don't think I could sleep without them either! They're so soft and warm and cuddly....

Two French Bulldogs said...

What! We are calling the child abuse authorities. We got your backs
Benny & Lily

Minnie Moo said...

Awww it is abuse. Who would throw you out of your bed?! Oh the shame.

Lincoln and I share a bed too sometimes with Mom. Sometimes we kick her out :)

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Two Pitties in the City said...

I do love the sad faces.

Mack said...

We LUV sleeping with the 'rents - especially in this cold weather!

The Daily Pip said...

I am told I snore, too, but I don't believe it!

Your pal, Pip

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

We've been accused of being bed hogs too. And to think mommy swore she'd never allow a dog to sleep on her bed. BWahahahahaha!! Love the pics of you two. Adorable.
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRD & Hootie

Winston Wilbur said...

OMP you guys are just way too cute!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Our sad faces always work!! hee hees

Hugs,
Josie