Kitty - 6 year old Boston, Coco - 4 year old Pug


AKA - Kit Kat, Kitty Monster, Scaredy Kitty, Kitty Girl, Kitty Boo, Missy Moo Moo, Lean and Mean. Co Pouf, Curious Coco, Black Velvet, Stinky Butt, Little Missy , Crazy Co, Chunker Pug, Co-Mo-Jo.







Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun Trip to the New Pet Store.. Shish Kabob?


NOM NOM NOM. Shish Kabobs are the bomb.
Um...Not sure if you can tell, but this is a cow's nose. EWWWW. Just weird. I turned my nose up (pun intended).
Doo do doo do doooo...What can I con mom into buying me today...
Check out the bakery. I'll take a dozen dipped molasses cookies please.
The store owner totally gave us some free! Paws up to you Mr. Nice Owner Guy.
This lavender scent is really working for me. I like the added notes of jasmine.

Hoof anyone?
Add this to the cart. I hope there is not a policy of if you slobber on it you buy it.
Chauffeur, we are ready to go home now. You can carry our bags in too. Thanks.

12 comments:

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

WOW we love doggie stores. Looks like they have a grand selection!@!! Looks like you have a look out carseat. We just got one too. Ain't they da best?!?!?


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

houndstooth said...

I do love a good shopping trip! You ladies look lovely in your matching scarves, too!

Bunny

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Don't turn your nose up at that Moozle. That's a great chew even if it completely squicks out your human. We got some of those a few weeks ago. Delish!
That looks like a good store with a bakery even! Awesome!

Wilma said...

Looks like big time fun! Mom never gets us any of those nice cow parts. She is afaraid they will be contaminated. Doesn't she know a dogs stomach acid will kill anything? Sheesh! Have one on me!

3 doxies said...

OMD, what a cool store withs a bakery too!!!! I thinks ya'll is just too dang lucky. Mum is always tellin me NO! I thinks I should goes with ya'll next time.

Puddles

Mack said...

Oh my dog! That looks like an awesome new pet store! And I would love to try a cow nose.YUM!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You are so lucky to have a human to take you to the pet store. We never get to go, something about not enough hands and too many leashes:(

That looks like a super duper tasty bakery.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Anonymous said...

ohh looks like a nummy place to visit!! Hope you got lots of treats!

Ruby and Penny said...

Holey Smokes. What a big store. We are drooling looking at all those yummies.
Love Ruby & Penny

Two Pitties in the City said...

I didn't realize that cow noses were a dog delicacy. Though the bakery does look delish.

The Daily Pip said...

What a shopping trip you girls had. Mom says she likes lavender, too. I guess that's a girl thing.

Your pal, Pip

Minnie Moo said...

Oh I'm so jealous. I just love shopping.

Muah,

Minnie Moo