Kitty - 6 year old Boston, Coco - 4 year old Pug


AKA - Kit Kat, Kitty Monster, Scaredy Kitty, Kitty Girl, Kitty Boo, Missy Moo Moo, Lean and Mean. Co Pouf, Curious Coco, Black Velvet, Stinky Butt, Little Missy , Crazy Co, Chunker Pug, Co-Mo-Jo.







Monday, November 1, 2010

PUGFEST! - Part I - Friends

We met the most pawsome friends at Pugfest in Atlanta. This is a Bugg! I mean, what is not to like about a Pug + Boston mix?
Ring around the pugsies..It is a family just like ours. Good combo, if we do say so ourselves.
The rescue pugs. They were very friendly, and came in all shapes and sizes. Even a fawn pug with a completely pitch black belly. Cool.

Our homeboy Harry Pugalicious and homegirl Lulu had to stay locked up while their mom Heather sold t-shirts.
Can you believe this captain Hook fellow getting fresh with my little sis Coco??
I'd better have a talk with you mister. She is under-age. Eyes up here!
One hot dress for a cutie black pug pug.
The three Witches of Pugswick.
This girl was working the same banana split costume as me. The nerve. I'll admit, she was pretty cute, but I think I deserve extra points for wearing the hat.

Stay tuned for Part II and III..

6 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Kitty we agree extra bonus points for wearing the hat! Looks great on you too.

Hugs,
S&P

Two French Bulldogs said...

So cute! The first picture looks like a cousin Frenchie
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily

K9 Katastrophie said...

BWAAHAAHAAA! He sure was getting fresh!!

Licks,
Ruthie

Mack said...

We absolutely think you wore the banana split best! And we love Buggs here too!

Minnie and Mack said...

What cute puggies! Bugs, jugs, pugs, puggles...all so very cute!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Kelly said...

How FUN! I wish I lived closer so I could do all of this fun stuff with you guys! (and I could see my boyfriend Harry P)

xoxox