Furiends, we were invited to try out Mr. Chewy's website and give our honest opinion. Our honest opinion is that we had a great experience!
Positives: VERY fast shipping. Website was simple to navigate. Found our favored brands in a cinch. Ordering process was easy. Great customer service. Lots of great choices for quality dog treats and food, especially for those with allergies or special dietary concerns (or for diva picky palettes, like ours).
Negatives: Hmmmm...ummm....well, I guess our only negative is that they don't offer clothing or items such as dog bowls and beds (one-stop-shop kind of girls).
Here's the deal, this is a great alternative to spending gas money driving to pick up food. LOVE that it comes right to your door without fuss.
MrChewy.com has had an exciting few months!
- 70+ Brands – Mr. Chewy offers a wide selection and adding new in demand brands regularly.
- Subscription based ordering for hassle free delivery of your favorite products.
- Prompt shipping throughout the United States.
- Free Shipping for any order over $49
- Royal Canin is in & at HIGHLY competitive prices!
- Competitive pricing on Frontline
Mr. Chewy is Proud to Offer:
- Blue Buffalo
- Taste of the Wild
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
- Stella & Chewy
- Natural Balance
I see antler bones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Flossies!!! I can smell it through the wrapper. Gimme!
Oh my, we have banana chips with a chicken wrapping. Mmmmm. Plus, it helps eyes, skin and coat. I need all the help I can get with my eye balls.
If you pups like nylabones, you should try out antler bones. I go NUTS for them, and Mom seems to like that they are all-natural, blah blah blah.
This is how it is done young grasshopper..
Thanks for the demo Kitty, but I got this.
Thanks for the awesome stuff Mr. Chewy!!
Thirty Day Challenge Wrap Up #chewyinfluencer
12 hours ago