Kitty - 6 year old Boston, Coco - 4 year old Pug


AKA - Kit Kat, Kitty Monster, Scaredy Kitty, Kitty Girl, Kitty Boo, Missy Moo Moo, Lean and Mean. Co Pouf, Curious Coco, Black Velvet, Stinky Butt, Little Missy , Crazy Co, Chunker Pug, Co-Mo-Jo.







Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Case of the Sleepies..

Go away Mom..I can't be bothered with my eye drops this morning.
(******SNORE-----CURTAINS SUCKING IN------SNORTLE********)

Ever get the sleepies?


NOTE: Kitty is totally over her bout with welts and whatever she was allergic to. Two days of Benadryl dosing did the trick. Her breathing was not in any danger though the welts looked pretty nasty. Trust me, I watched her like a hawk and had sitters for when I had to leave. We will be keeping a close, watchful eye on any new treats that she gets.


However, she hates mornings! Just like Mom. She prefers to sleeep in..deep under the covers and not be bothered until 11 am.

10 comments:

Dachshund Nola said...

Did you ever find out what was wrong with Kitty?
Dachshund Nola

Payton said...

Sleepies? All the time! That is when I don't have the Hungries!
Love,
Payton
PS. Hope Kitty is feeling much better!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Kitty
I hope you feel better soon!
love
tweedles

Minnie and Mack said...

Did the whelps go away on their own? We sure hope so..

Minnie loves to sleep in, Mack not so much. As usual, you two are soo cute.

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Frank The Tank said...

Hi Kitty, Coco and Bosco!
Awwww Kitty the first photo of you is super cute, you look snug and warm all cuddled up in the blankets!! I hope you are feeling better now!
I love the photo when Bosco is giving back leg cuddles to Coco, that photo looks so very sweet! I over to snuggle up to Mum with my paws wrapped around her some how! I just love to cuddle, hug and sleep! Wishing you very snuggly sleeps! Love, Licks and Hugs from your friend Frank xxxxxxx

Two French Bulldogs said...

We hear the snorts and snoring over here
Benny & Lily

Kitty+Coco said...

Nola - We never found out 100% what it was. She is so sensitive that there is just no way to rule out any number of things. But my gut feeling is that it was the sweet potato treats. I called the vet, but they said she could get a shot and could stay in the kennel there for a fee while I was at work. Big wow. I don't think they are crooks are anything, but I knew that I would watch her better than they would, especially since the meds were working. Had to make my own judgement call on that one.

Two Pitties in the City said...

As always...love the expressions! And glad she's not itchy anymore!

Oakley and Swisher said...

Hi girls, we TOTALLY get the case of the sleepies. Sometimes Aunt V comes to stay with us during the way while Mom is at work and we like to be lazy, then Mom gets home and we have ALL SORTS of energy for her. Bol

Hope you guys are feeling better with your ouchies.

Take care of your lovely selves.

Lots of licks,
Oakley and Swisher

Bunk said...

Peek-a-boo sleepy heads!