Kitty - 6 year old Boston, Coco - 4 year old Pug


AKA - Kit Kat, Kitty Monster, Scaredy Kitty, Kitty Girl, Kitty Boo, Missy Moo Moo, Lean and Mean. Co Pouf, Curious Coco, Black Velvet, Stinky Butt, Little Missy , Crazy Co, Chunker Pug, Co-Mo-Jo.







Saturday, October 15, 2011

Can We Go, Are We There Yet, Wait a Minute....


We pretty much pitched a fit to go with Mom and Dad this morning.
I mean, come on, it is Saturday and that means Farmer's Market or some fun activity. We are the center of their world, so this shouldn't be too much to ask. I'm sure you all can relate.
Kitty...I have a baaaaaad feeling about this. What if they are taking us for a butticure????!!!????
Cue music: Wah wahhh wahhhhhhhhhhh.... I am NOT happy.

Relax. She is either trying to placate us, or we are going out for ice cream.
Guess it doesn't matter much seeing as how we are strapped into our seats.
La la la la la...Makes no difference to me. You are the one with butt stink Coco.
Kitty, we have been had. I KNEW it was a butticure! This stinks...literally. Now my butt will smell like pear blossom for the rest of the day. Great. Sure hope you pups had a better Saturday than me!

8 comments:

Maddy and Owen said...

mmm...a butticure doesn't sound fun! We've never had one before...
Wags,
Maddy and Owen

Elgor82 said...

THAT doesn't sound like a fun Saturday ... hopefully you got some yummy treats to make up for such cruel treatment!

Chicas Libelulas said...

Hola Chicas!!
Ohhh we hat butticures!!!!
Hope you got some Ice cream afterwards!!
Bechos
SPongy,Licky & Patrick

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Hahah Lola is going in for a butticure this week and she doesn't even suspect a thing!!!!

Mack said...

Ha! I had a butticure too!
But your smiles made me all better!!!

Frank The Tank said...

Awww you guys did NOT have a good Saturday, hope you guys got some real nice treats for having your butticure! I've never had one, paws crossed I never will! Love and PHUGS Frank x x x

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh dear, so not nice. We sure hope an ice cream shop stop happened on the way home.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Payton said...

Oh, no! You guys were had! Your parents better make up for it this coming weekend!
Love,
Payton
PS. LOVE the pics!