Kitty - 6 year old Boston, Coco - 4 year old Pug


AKA - Kit Kat, Kitty Monster, Scaredy Kitty, Kitty Girl, Kitty Boo, Missy Moo Moo, Lean and Mean. Co Pouf, Curious Coco, Black Velvet, Stinky Butt, Little Missy , Crazy Co, Chunker Pug, Co-Mo-Jo.







Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cool Stuff for Boston and Pug Lovers

Neato! Mom's friend had a travel mug made for her with us on it.

This is an ink pen. If you squeeze it's eyes, they bug out. Kind of like mine do when I am at the groomer getting my butt squeezed. Found this at Willy World.
Kissing Boston Salt and Pepper shakers.
These are little metal figurines that open up like a pill box. Not sure what their actual purpose is, but they are very fancy schmancy. Coco is keeping an eye on them to make sure they don't eat all of the food.
It is giving her the business.
Stare-down 2011.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed our loot.

Kitty and Coco

10 comments:

houndstooth said...

Those are so cute! Mom has seen those kissing salt and pepper shakers before and keeps wishing she could find some Greyhound ones. Coco and the pillbox are giving me the giggles!

Bunny

Mack said...

My mom loves collecting Boston stuff. Your mom has got some cute BT things!

BRUTUS said...

Love it! Mom likes to collect Frenchie stuff, but is is way hard to find (sometimes she tries to pull off a Boston as a Frenchie, I never buy it myself!)). That bug-eye pen is hilarious!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

Two French Bulldogs said...

What cute stuff you guys found. Mom better start collecting more Frenchie stuff.
Benny & Lily

Tucker said...

Hmm I wonder is they make Dane salt & pepper shakers.

woof - Tucker

Minnie Moo said...

I don't trust pug statues either. Who does?! Stare those suckers down!

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Anonymous said...

Heehee...who won the stare-down?

I luvs all that stuff. I think I gotta get that pen where the eyes bug out for my Boston Terrierist cuzin Phoebe. It looks JUST like her!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

LuLu and Wally said...

Ohhhh. I want a bugeye pen! It reminds me of my Wally. LOL Do you know what department it was in? I would love to try and find one!

Too Cute Pugs said...

Great stuff! We love the bowls.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I hope you are enjoying your Boston Brooch!
Jenn & Casey, AGirlandHerDogShop.com